Whether it’s the launch of a new product, an occasion to celebrate the achievements of a team, arranging a conference meeting, or taking employees for a fun trip, all of them can be considered as corporate events and require meticulous planning and management.
From the budget constraint to planning for the most demanding audiences of corporate staff to a failure to match the company’s mission, corporate event management is certainly critical and difficult.
To help you manage corporate shows for your company, here are a few essential things you must consider:
- Determine the Purpose and Goals of the Event
There are a variety of corporate events such as trade shows, appreciation events to recognize an individual or a team’s work, board meetings, conferences, and product launches. After establishing the purpose, you must set up the budget and determine the further course of action accordingly.
- Choosing a Venue
This is one of the crucial aspects of corporate show management which can determine the success of the event. Here are a few factors that you must consider when selecting a location:
- Ensure the venue is easily accessible for the attendees.
- Make sure that the venue is available for the required dates.
- Assure that it reflects a positive image of your company.
- Check whether it can accommodate all the A/V equipment and lighting devices that you may require for the event.
- Setup Process
Here is a corporate event planning checklist to help you plan the entire set up procedure:
- Pick out a format or theme suitable for the occasion.
- Research the potential speakers before contacting them.
- Look for ideal sponsors if you require funding.
- Secure the Wi-Fi connection, A/V equipment, and lighting accessories. Remember to double check them on the day of the event.
- Using Creative Corporate Event Ideas
Think of different ideas to ensure the success of your show including the following:
- High resolution LED screens to capture the audience’s attention.
- Top-of-the-line A/V equipment to enhance the attendees’ experience.
- Unique lighting equipment to transform the ambience.
- Secure excellent dining arrangements.
- If it suits the occasion, you could also arrange for fun games to keep the audience engaged.
- Hiring the Experts
Planning and managing the entire show is certainly not an easy feat which is why you must consider using professionals who provide corporate event management services. You will have the advantage of their experience, professional knowledge, expertise in the field, useful resources and you can focus better on more important aspects.
Hire A Reputable Company to Manage Your Next Corporate Event in Toronto
At Spark Show Production Inc., we offer reliable corporate event management services including the setting up of audiovisual and lighting equipment to make your event a big hit. For more information on planning and organizing a corporate event in Toronto, feel free to get in touch with our experts by calling 647-839-8882. We will be happy to help you!
Hosting an event can be stressful and difficult. Instead of trying to manage all the aspects yourself, hire a professional event production company to enjoy these benefits:
- You will have a team of people to help work on the event.
- You will get the benefit of their established network and connections.
- You can save money in the long run.
- The skilled and knowledgeable staff can handle any last-minute obstacles.
- You can step back and focus on your event.
Different events require different setup, lighting, equipment, audio, and visual arrangements. Here are some examples:
This is a magical event and requires elegant lights to cast a warm glow to compliment the location and individuals. Listed below are a few AV and lighting effects recommended by professionals:
- Up Lighting – A popular enhancement often used to illuminate trees, pathways, and architecture.
- Wash Lighting – Used to create a wash of colours down drapes or across the venue.
- Gobo Lighting – Used to project words on to the walls and floors.
These events can utilize multiple rooms and may require a live event streaming service, different AV setup, and specialized lighting which can be tricky. If your reputation depends on such events, an event production company will ensure that it is conducted without any glitches or technical difficulties.
- Fundraisers and Charity Events
Such banquets and galas are often critical to the financial success of a community or non-profit organization. Instead of worrying about technical problems such as swapping microphone cables, the placement of the host and audiovisual setup, you can focus more on the essential fundraising aspect and event planning by hiring a reputed event management company.
The second most significant aspect of theatre, after the actors and producers, is the correct use of lighting and audiovisual effects. This can help make your production wonderful. The event management aspects also include stage setup, financial administration, press, and marketing.
- Outdoor Events
An essential detail that needs to be considered for an outdoor event is the weather. In addition to this, outdoor events often require permits, must adhere to the fire and safety codes, and need arrangements for power, security, sanitation, logistics, and layout.
- Sports Events
Setting up a successful sporting event involves several factors such as identifying the target audience, developing the concept, logistics, marketing, audio-visual production, and much more. You may also require live event video production service.
Many events have presentations, slideshows, speeches, and entertainment of some kind. These aspects require meticulous planning and execution to present an impressive display that connects with the audience, along with skilled technicians and high-quality audio-visual equipment to make your event a success. For these reasons, it is a good idea to consider employing the assistance of a reliable audio-visual production company to help with the various tasks required. These may include:
- Size & Complexity of the Set Up
The size of your event is one of the top influencing factors in choosing whether or not to hire an AV company. Size includes both the area of the venue and the number of people attending the event. The complexity level will increase with the scale, so to take the stress out of such situations and ensure that everything goes to plan, it is best to hire professionals.
- Type of the Event
Whether you want to have a conference, a gala night, a wedding ceremony, or other event, the specific type will determine all the vital aspects such as the expertise level and the type of equipment required. This will help you decide whether you want to hire an AV company or opt for renting the necessary equipment and manning it yourself.
If you choose to rent your audio-visual equipment, keep in mind that you will be liable for any damage. Additionally, the responsibility for returning everything on time will also be yours. If you opt to hire an AV company, you will not have the hassles of setting up the equipment in the first place and breaking it down after the event is over or worry about having to pay in the event of an accident. It will also give you an opportunity to concentrate on what is happening at your event.
- Questions to Ask
When deciding to hire an AV production company, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the company have experience and a proven track record?
- Are they reliable?
- What type of technology do they use?
- Do they have examples of their previous work?
- If you are on a limited budget, ask how you can get the equipment without breaking your bank account.
- If you do not understand any point in the quote or the contract, clarify it immediately.
Any event that involves a stage performance calls for professional event lighting to make it more impactful. Poor illumination can ruin the overall effect and make the event a dud. Although a stage production can be complicated with endless lighting options to consider, it is an inevitable aspect of the event’s production to determine which lights are required.
You’re getting ready to plan a large-scale event and wondering what you can do to take it up a notch. A great suggestion that is often a big hit is incorporating an HD LED video wall. You may feel that this is easier said than done, but it is worth the effort. No matter what sort of event you’re hosting, whether it’s a corporate function, romantic wedding ceremony, an awards gala, or game day, an LED video wall will help you transform the environment.